3. Fees/Charges: You expressly agree to pay all fees and other charges including applicable taxes charged to your account. We reserve the right to change the fees and charges at any time by giving advance notice.
4. Renewal: Your account will be automatically renewed and charged (if your membership is a paid membership) upon every expiration date of your membership unless you cancel your membership prior to the expiration date.
5. Cancellation: You may cancel your membership at any time prior to the expiration date. No refund of fees will be made for any cancellation. You must clear all outstanding fees and charges before you make your cancellation request. We will reject your cancellation request unless all the outstanding fees and charges are cleared.
o sell, license, rent, reproduce, modify or attempt to modify or create derivative works from the Content in any way or reproduce or publicly display, perform, transmit or distribute or otherwise use the Content for any public or commercial purpose, including without limitation use of the Content on any other website or in any environment of networked computers;
o transfer the Content to any other person without our prior written explicit consent;
o use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site;
o upload, post or otherwise transmit or distribute on the Site any items, including without limitation computer viruses, Trojan horses, worms, backdoor, shutdown mechanism or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files or computer programs;
o interfere with the security of, or otherwise abuse, the Site or any Services, system resources, accounts, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or associated or linked sites;
o infringe on any patent, trade-mark, trade secret, copyright, right of publicity, or other proprietary right of any person, or impersonate any person or entity;
o disrupt or interfere with any other person's use or enjoyment of the Site or associated or linked sites;
o use any automatic program or device, or manual process to monitor, copy, summarize, or otherwise extract information from the Site or the Content in whole or in part;
o use or attempt to use another's account, password, service, system or other information without our prior written authorization, or create or use a false identity on the Site;
o transmit on, to or from the Site spam, chain letters, junk mail or any other type of unsolicited mass e-mail;
o upload to, distribute to, or otherwise disseminate through the Site any material or information of any kind that is threatening, harassing, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, fraudulent, deceptive, abusive, or otherwise violates any law or infringes or violates any rights of any other person or entity, or contains a solicitation of funds, advertising, or a solicitation for goods or services; or
o attempt to obtain unauthorized access to the Site or portions of the Site which are restricted from general access; or
o use the Site to send any materials, including surveys and requests to take surveys, to any persons under 18 years of age unless and until all necessary action and compliance pursuant to state and federal laws are taken.
You also agree that you are solely responsible for actions and communications undertaken or transmitted in the course of your usage of the Site, and that you will comply with all laws that apply or may apply to your use of or activities on the Site or in respect of the Content.
8. Copyright and Trademarks: Unless otherwise noted, all Content is subject to intellectual property rights including copyrights and trade marks held or licensed by us. Any reproduction or use without our express prior written permission from is not permitted. Except as expressly provided herein, no license to use or reproduce the Content is given to you and all intellectual property rights therein are expressly reserved. Systematic retrieval of data or other Content from the Site to create or compile, directly or indirectly, a collection, compilation, database or directory without our express prior written permission is prohibited. We respect the intellectual property of others and ask you to do the same. We may, in appropriate circumstances and in our sole discretion terminate the accounts of members who infringe our intellectual property rights. We retain the right to initiate appropriate civil and criminal legal proceedings against the infringers of its intellectual property rights. We do not claim any rights in the contents of any of the surveys conducted through the Site. All rights in the surveys belong to the members conducting the respective survey.
9. Surveys: All surveys conducted through the Site are hosted using our services but are sent by the party conducting the survey. We do not verify the contents of the survey. You participate in the survey at your sole risk.
If you are using the Site to conduct a survey, you expressly represent that your survey does not violate any law or statute and that you have all necessary permission to conduct the survey. You must obtain the consent of the recipient before you send a survey to the recipient. You are responsible for the contents of your survey. The survey must provide information on collection, storage and use of the Personal Information collected during the survey. We will delete any survey that we feel is inappropriate.
10. Email Campaigns: You may use the Site to send email campaigns to recipients who have voluntarily agreed to receive such email campaigns. You shall not use the Site to:
· Send emails to an address without obtaining consent of the addressee
· Access mailing lists from third parties and/or use such mailing lists for your email campaign.
Every email message provides a “Remove” link. If any addressee in your mailing lists requests to be removed from the mailing list, the email address is removed immediately from the list, but still resides in the system to be used by other lists if necessary. You must not add removed email address back to the list.
Any violation will be dealt with strictly. We may take appropriate action including but not limited to termination of your account with us.
You may delete any addressee from your mailing list at any time without assigning any reason.
You expressly represent that your email campaign does not violate any laws or statutes.
If you register with a mailing list, you expressly acknowledge that the owner of the mailing list may at anytime without assigning any reason, delete your address from the mailing list.
12. Submission of Information: Although we may provide certain security measures in an effort to protect the electronic transmission of certain information that you submit to us through the Site, we do not guarantee the security of any information transmitted to or from the Site. Except for personal information about you, any information you do send to us through the Site will be deemed NOT to be confidential ("Non-Confidential Information"). For any Non-Confidential Information you do send, you hereby grant to us a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive right and license to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, translate, distribute and sublicense any and all material or information submitted by you to the Site and/or to incorporate it in other works regardless of form, medium or technology. Any information you post on the bulletin board/forum on the Site may at our sole discretion be opened to the public and we may at our sole discretion permit the public to use such information. You agree not to hold us liable for the misuse by public of the information you post on the bulletin board/forum of the site.
13. Third Party Links/Advertisement: The Site may contain links to third party sites and third party advertisements. We do not endorse any such links and advertisement. The use of such links and advertisements is at your entire risk. You expressly agree not to hold us liable for any loss, damages or injury you may suffer by your use of such links and advertisements.
15. Liability: All content and services provided on or through the Site are provided "as is" and "as available" for your use. The content is provided without warranties or conditions of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose or non infringement. Your use of the Site is solely at your risk. In no event shall you hold us liable to you for your accessing of the Site or under or related to this agreement for any indirect, special, punitive, incidental, reliance, exemplary or consequential damages, loss of profits, loss of expected savings, or any other non-direct damages howsoever caused.
16. Site Maintenance/Availability: We will do our best to keep the Site functioning at all times. However at certain times unforeseen circumstances may result in the Site not functioning properly. We will make all efforts to restore the Site as quickly as possible. The Site may also be shut down for planned and unplanned maintenance. Although we will make every effort to inform you in advance of any such shut down for maintenance, it may not be possible to inform you in advance at every instance. You acknowledge that the Site is an Internet delivered service. We cannot be guarantee 100% availability of the Site at all times.
19. Disclaimer: We are not responsible for the success or failure of your decisions relating to any information presented by through the Site. The Site should be carefully considered and evaluated, before reaching any decision, on whether to use the information and contents provided through the Site. There can be no assurance that any prior successes, or past results can be used as an indication of your future success or results. Results are based on many factors. We have no way of knowing how well you will do, as we do not know you, your background, your work ethic, or your business skills or practices. Therefore we do not guarantee or imply that you will be successful. Use caution and seek the advice of qualified professionals. You agree that we are not responsible for any success or failure that you may experience as a result of using the Site.
Acceptance: You use of the Site signifies your acceptance of